Featured Charity Partner:
The USO is a National Partner of Wawa and The Wawa Foundation
For more than 77 years, the USO has been dedicated to its mission to strengthen America’s service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country, throughout their service to the nation.
- With more than 200 locations worldwide and more than 30,000 volunteers, the USO is united in its commitment to serve our service members and their families through countless acts of caring, comfort and support.
- Last year, the USO had 11 million interactions with service members at USO centers and through programs and services around the world.
Overall, Wawa funding helps the USO support:
- Active Duty, National Guard and Reserve
- Military Families
- Transitioning Service Members and their Families
- Wounded, Ill and Injured Service Members, their Families and Caregivers
- Families of the Fallen
Susan G. Komen: Race for the Cure
After more than two decades of supporting Susan G. Komen, and 54 years serving our communities, Wawa associates have never been more committed to this cause. At Wawa, we believe that as a company we have a role in making the world a better place, and for our associates that means fulfilling the lives they touch each and every day whether serving you at our stores, or on Race Day. We would like to thank our associate volunteers, and all of the volunteers and supporters for their dedication to this cause and goal. Every Mother’s Day, our associates prepare and serve the racers and walkers breakfast, and the many volunteers who support the race coffee earlier in the morning.
On behalf of our Wawa family, we salute all the volunteers, participants and survivors. We hope to see your family every Mother’s Day at the annual Race for the Cure!