Featured Charity Partner:
Check-Out Hunger is a 2017 National Partner of Wawa and The Wawa Foundation
Wawa is proud to support Check-Out Hunger, which is marking its 26th Year of providing Food, Help and Hope to those in need in our communities.
- The donations to Check-Out Hunger at the Wawa stores benefit 22 Feeding America Food Banks.
- The core mission of all the Feeding America Food Banks is to do all that we can to feed those in need and to raise
awareness about the problem of hunger in our communities.
- All of the donations collected at Wawa for Check-Out Hunger goes to the Feeding America Food Bank that serves
each store’s community.
- The Feeding America network of food banks feeds more than 46 million people.
- 1 in 6 of America’s children is affected by hunger every year – that’s more than 13 million children.
Susan G. Komen: Race for the Cure
After two decades of supporting Susan G. Komen, and 50 years serving our communities, Wawa associates have never been more committed to this cause. At Wawa, we believe that as a company we have a role in making the world a better place, and for our associates that means fulfilling the lives they touch each and every day whether serving you at our stores, or on Race Day. We would like to thank our associate volunteers, and all of the volunteers and supporters for their dedication to this cause and goal. Every Mother’s Day, our associates prepare and serve the racers and walkers breakfast, and the many volunteers who support the race coffee earlier in the morning.
On behalf of our Wawa family, we salute all the volunteers, participants and survivors. We hope to see your family every Mother’s Day at the annual Race for the Cure!