Featured Charity Partner:
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is a Corporate-Wide Partner with Wawa and The Wawa Foundation in 2017
Coin Collections Run April 17 – June 4
UPC Scan Campaign Runs May 8 – May 28
Our partnership with CMN Hospitals includes 12 pediatric institutes, some of the most well known in our markets. Funds raised enable these hospitals to provide specialized treatments and services, equipment, research and charitable care, regardless of their ability to pay. Hospitals include:
- John Hopkins Children’s Center
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- McLeod Children’s Hospital
- UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Penn State Children’s Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU
- John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughter
- Children’s National Health System
- Geisinger Janet Weis Children’s Hospital
One in 10 kids in North America is treated by CMN Hospitals each year. With the continued dedication of our passionate staff and generous employees, we can make miracles happen for local kids in need.
Susan G. Komen: Race for the Cure
After two decades of supporting Susan G. Komen, and 50 years serving our communities, Wawa associates have never been more committed to this cause. At Wawa, we believe that as a company we have a role in making the world a better place, and for our associates that means fulfilling the lives they touch each and every day whether serving you at our stores, or on Race Day. We would like to thank our associate volunteers, and all of the volunteers and supporters for their dedication to this cause and goal. Every Mother’s Day, our associates prepare and serve the racers and walkers breakfast, and the many volunteers who support the race coffee earlier in the morning.
On behalf of our Wawa family, we salute all the volunteers, participants and survivors. We hope to see your family every Mother’s Day at the annual Race for the Cure!